New: Professional Window Cleaning Equipment
Now available from Spinaclean direct to the professional window cleaning industry, SkyVac Reach, the latest innovation in Telescopic water fed poles. Designed especially for the modern window cleaner.
Built from the highest carbon fibre content, the robust SkyVac Reach poles, enable you to clean up to 65ft, quickly and more accurately first time, whilst keeping you safely on the ground.
SkyVac Reach has several built in features to maximise productivity, including:
◊ Spinaclean Pure Water Trolley
The Spinaclean Pure Water Trolley is a fully portable system, with a unique filtration system for a wide variety of Window, Solar Panel and external cladding cleaning applications. Utilising the pure water trolley means no residue of chemicals or detergent is left on your windows. Keeping them streak free, whilst remaining environmentally friendly.
The robust, compact design and ease of maneuvrability makes the Spinaclean Pure Water Trolley the perfect choice for work in any area where both mains water and electricity are available (a generator can also be used).
The four stage filtration system works as follows:
- Carbon Filter: removes Chlorine, protects RO membrane
- 5 Micron Filter: Removes impurities larger than 5 microns
- RO Filter: Mechanically filters water rejects up to 98% of remaining impurities
- DI Filter: Polishes water to zero parts per million purity
The four stage filtration system mechanically filters water rejecting up to 98% of remaining impurities, polishing water to zero parts per million purity.
Plug The Spinaclean Pure Water Trolley into a 240v socket, to switch the pump on to transport the purified water up to the desired height.
The Spinaclean Pure Water Trolley Pumped (230v) £3,125 (£3,750 inc-vat)
In hard water areas an in-line water softener is recommended to remove harmful calcium. If not removed from the water supply calcium causes poor performance and premature failure of the RO filter membrane.
- The Water Softening filter is used to remove calcium and limescale from the water (like that found in a kettle) before it enters the Pure Reach Trolley. It is connected from the tap then on to the Pure Reach Trolley
- Inside the Water Softener is a cartridge filter containing water softening resin
- The softened water then enters the Pure Reach Trolley. Using the Water Softener will prolong the life of the RO Filter on the Spinaclean Pure Water Trolley by up to 5 years
- The Water Softener will last for up to 10 years with some simple maintenance before replacement
◊ SkyVac Reach Pole Protector
SkyVac Reach Pole Protector £90.00 (£108.00 inc-vat)
Unfortunately over the years, electrocution due to water fed poles being used near overhead power-lines of under 1,000 volts has been fatal for window cleaners. If working in high voltage areas Spinaclean can offer a Protector Pole Handle, in addition to the SkyVac Reach pole.
BS: 8020 is the specification for insulating hand tools for work on or near conductor rail systems operating at voltages up to 1000 V.a.c. or 1500 V d.c.
The IEC 60855 and EN 50508:2011 addresses the electrocution risk for window cleaners, dramatically minimising casualties resulting in severe burns and even fatalities. This is particularly important when cleaning photovoltaic panels.